Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing network infrastructure and network device software components. In addition, you will handle a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance and installation tasks to ensure the network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Network Infrastructure, IP Routing, DNS, Security, HTTP(S), VPN, VMware, and Network Monitoring tools
- Respond to the needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and network equipment malfunctions
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for secure access to vital business and customer applications
- Setup, configure and maintain border and core routing infrastructure, distribution and access switching environments within multiple datacenters
- Setup, configure and maintain company wireless networking that supports open or secured access
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local and Wide Area Networking concepts, technologies and industry best practices
- Manage assigned networking projects, program components and deployments to deliver services in accordance with established company objectives
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Participate in rotating, 24 X 7 on-call schedule to respond to production network incidents and issue escalations
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
Our office is located at the Pacific Highway Border Crossing in South Surrey, so reliable transport is necessary (no public transit is available). Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations, as well as earliest date of availability.
We thank all interested applicants and will be contacting selected candidates for further discussion.
Principals only. Agents need not contact