PCB Freight Management is hiring for an Ocean Freight Logistics Specialist to be based out of our South Surrey Head Office.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordination, booking, and tracking of ocean import/export shipments
- Troubleshooting with agents, clients, carriers, and other relevant parties
- Effective liaison with Air, Ground, and Project freight teams when required
- Billing and Payables
- Effective go-to person for other team members when required
- Minimum of 3 years of recent ocean freight forwarding experience
- Familiar with USA import and export shipments including FMC
- CIFFA designation preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong spoken and written English skills. Knowledge of a second language an asset
- Supervisory/managerial experience an asset
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and be able to work flexible hours when needed. Please note that we are located near the Pacific Highway Border Crossing. Public transportation is not available in this location, so reliable transportation is a must.
Forward your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting PFM-11 in the subject line
Applications from outside Canada will not be considered. We welcome all applications and will contact shortlisted candidates for more information
Visit www.pcbfreight.com for more information about the company.
Principals only. Agents need not contact