With several of the most experienced and versatile customs brokers in Canada under our roof, PCB offers exceptional opportunities for those are looking for a solid career at the nexus of international trade and customs law. Canada does increasing trade with every nation in the world and customs brokers are an essential part of the import process.Customs brokerage is our passion.
And we're growing.
Due to continued rapid growth, we are now recruiting for people with an interest in international trade for full-time entry level positions. Experience is not necessary as we will provide all the required training. This position is initially focused on the keying in of data required for customs release. Our longer-term goal is to help you develop into a fully-licensed import specialist so only those looking for long term work will be considered.
Four Absolute Must Haves:
1) As a partner in international trade, we're a 24/7/365 provider. Ability to work any day, any time is crucial. Shift will also include at least one weekend day. Monday-Friday day shifts are not available
2) Reliable Vehicle: this position is in South Surrey and public transportation is not available
3) Willingness to commit to vocational study and career development
4) Presently in Canada and legally able to work
Important Skills and Abilities:
- High school graduate
- Typing speed of 40 WPM or higher
- 10 Key experience a strong asset
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the phone
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong client service skills
- Keen understanding of North American and world geography
- Sense of teamwork and cooperation
- Must be in Canada and legally able to work at the time of application. Applications from outside Canada will not be considered.
Pacific Customs Brokers offers:
- Full time positions (37.5 hours/week)
- $14.00 - 16.50/hr to start, depending on hours worked
- 100% company-paid benefits package
- Continuing education and development opportunities
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Profit sharing, pension plan, and more
- Opportunities to learn about and engage in international trade
Submit your resume and cover letter, quoting PCBC18. Want to know what our staff say about us? Look us up on Glassdoor!
We thank all interested applicants and will be contacting selected candidates for further discussion
No agencies please