Founded in the 1950s, Pacific Customs Brokers has been providing premium brokerage services for over 60 years and has become one of the leading privately-owned brokerage houses in Western Canada. With several of the most experienced and versatile customs brokers in Canada under our roof, PCB offers exceptional opportunities for those are looking for a solid career at the nexus of international trade and customs law. Canada does increasing trade with every nation in the world and customs brokers are an essential part of the import process.Customs brokerage is our passion.
And we're growing.
Due to continued rapid growth, we are now recruiting for people with an interest in international trade for full-time entry level positions. Experience is not necessary as we will provide all the required training. This position is initially focused on the keying in of data required for customs release. Our longer-term goal is to help you develop into a fully-licensed import specialist so only those looking for long term work will be considered.
Four Absolute Must Haves:
- As a partner in international trade, we're a 24/7/365 provider. Ability to work any day, any time is crucial. Shift will also include at least one weekend day. Monday-Friday day shifts are not available
- Reliable Vehicle: this position is in South Surrey and public transportation is not available
- Willingness to commit to vocational study and career development
- Presently in Canada and legally able to work
Four Absolutely Required Competencies:
- Give-a-Hootism: You understand that what our clients import is not just a commodity; it's their business needs and that's how they feed their kids. You have to feel that
- Turn-on-a-Dimeism: No two days are the same and you know how to adapt
- Stay In The Kitchen ability: International trade is always on and we're always busy. Expect some heat
- And, above all, Empathy: For your clients, for your colleagues, for our service providers. In other words, to be a good human being
Pacific Customs Brokers offers:
- Full time positions only (37.5 hours/week)
- $14.00 - 16.50/hr to start, depending on hours worked
- 100% company-paid benefits package
- Continuing education and development opportunities
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Profit sharing, pension plan, and more
- Opportunities to learn about and engage in international trade
Submit your resume and cover letter quoting CC18. Want to know what our staff say about us? Look us up on Glassdoor!
We thank all interested applicants and will be contacting selected candidates for further discussion
No agencies please