In this South Surrey-based position, you will be working with a multi-disciplinary team from various parts of a group of companies involved in international trade and transport. The successful applicant for this permanent position will report to the IT Manager.
- Provide Technical Support to local and remote users
- Installation and configuration of operating systems, application software, updates and patches
- Set up complete workstations and related peripherals
- Be comfortable communicating in plain language with a wide range of users
- Monitor and maintain virus protection, firewall, IDS, security
- Monitor and maintain capacity, storage, redundancy,and backup planning
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating basis
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Break-fix experience with Domains, Windows Server, VM Ware
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong English communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
How to apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations, to [email protected], quoting SMGI-HD18 in the subject line.
Applicants must be in Canada and legally able to work. No agents, temp agencies, or IT service firms please.