PCB Freight Management is hiring for a Ground Freight Coordinator to be based out of our South Surrey office. The successful candidate for this position will form part of the Ground Freight department. PCB Freight Management is part of a group of companies that also includes Pacific Customs Brokers Canada and Pacific Customs Brokers USA.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gathering shipment specs and details from client
- Obtaining competitive quotes from carriers and quoting to clients
- Dispatching of equipment
- Monitoring and status updates
- Invoicing for services
- Trouble-shooting delivery issues
- 3+ years of experience in same role or truck dispatch. This is not an entry-level job
- Good knowledge of US, Canadian, and Cross-Border carriers
- Research and evaluation skills
- Able to use critical thinking skills to evaluate each carrier's strengths and weaknesses
- Good client communication
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Computer skills in Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
CITT/CIFFA and related credentials a definite asset
PCB Freight Management offers:
- A stable position with a competitive salary
- Excellent health and medical benefits
- Company pension plan
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Complimentary on-site fitness centre with trainer
- An excellent, team-oriented working environment
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and be able to work flexible hours when needed.
We are located near the Pacific Highway Border Crossing. Public transportation is not available in this location, so reliable transportation is a must.
Forward your resume, with cover letter and salary expectations.
Applicants must be in Canada and eligible for work at the time of application. Express Entry visa holders presently outside Canada will not be considered. Please note that no exceptions will be made.
Principals only. Agents need not contact