Due to continued rapid growth, we are now recruiting for people with an interest in international trade for full-time Customs Clerk positions.
- Printing, scanning, sorting
- Rapid keying of shipment information into database
- High school graduate
- Typing speed of 35 WPM or higher
- 10-Key experience a strong asset
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the phone
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Keen understanding of North American and world geography
- Prior experience with freight, logistics, or customs brokerage a strong asset
Never shutting off the lights and always having the "We're Here to Help!" sign up means that you will be on a shift-based schedule, with time assignments which will vary over the year and will include overnights, afternoons, and days. This is not a Monday to Friday daytime job. The shift will also usually include a Saturday and/or Sunday. That said, you don't get a mish-mash of random shifts that disappear as the week goes on; after all, this isn't retail or hospitality. You'll know your shifts at least a month in advance and you'll always be full-time.Please do not apply if you are looking for a Monday to Friday, daytime job.
- Starting wage of $14 -16.50 depending on hours of day
- Full-time employment (37.5 hours/week)
- Fully paid MSP, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family after three months
- Bonus plan
- A Pension Plan
- Education Support; we love school!
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- and more!
We're located at the US/Canada border crossing (176th Street and 1st Avenue) in South Surrey/White Rock. There's no public transportation to our office so you must have a vehicle to get here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be in Canada and eligible to work at the time of application. Applications from outside Canada will not be considered.