Due to continued rapid growth, we are now recruiting for people with an interest in international trade for full-time Customs Clerk positions.
- Printing, scanning, sorting
- Rapid keying of shipment information into database
- High school graduate
- Typing speed of 35 WPM or higher
- 10-Key experience a strong asset
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the phone
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Keen understanding of North American and world geography
- Prior experience with freight, logistics, or customs brokerage a strong asset
Never shutting off the lights and always having the "We're Here to Help!" sign up means that you will be on a shift-based schedule, with time assignments which will vary over the year and will include overnights, afternoons, and days. This is not a Monday to Friday daytime job. The shift will also usually include a Saturday and/or Sunday. That said, you don't get a mish-mash of random shifts that disappear as the week goes on; after all, this isn't retail or hospitality. You'll know your shifts at least a month in advance and you'll always be full-time.Please do not apply if you are looking for a Monday to Friday, daytime job.
- Starting wage of $15 -17.50 depending on hours of day
- Full-time employment (37.5 hours/week)
- Fully paid MSP, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family after three months
- Bonus plan
- A Pension Plan
- Education Support; we love school!
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- and more!
We're located at the US/Canada border crossing (176th Street and 1st Avenue) in South Surrey/White Rock. There's no public transportation to our office so you must have a vehicle to get here.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send applications to [email protected]
Applicants must be in Canada and eligible to work at the time of application. Applications from outside Canada will not be considered.