Are you a full-stack developer looking for a career where you can use your talents to create back-end to front-end applications? You have a great opportunity to join an awesome team at Pacific Customs Brokers. We specialize in international trade and transport. In 1954, Pacific Customs Brokers was established in an abandoned Hudson's Bay Trading Post. Today, you would join over 250 employees and provide innovative IT solutions to nine sister companies. This includes two Canadian Customs Brokers, a U.S. Customs Broker, a management group, a thoroughbred horse company, a Freight Management company, a graphics company, a bar and grill, and a company that manages properties.
In our department we empower our co-workers at the nine sister companies with innovative solutions to make it easy for our clients to do business with us. We have the opportunity to build cross-company applications and harmonize third party systems.
We want you to join our team and provide us support in creating applications from back-end to front-end. Especially if you are passionate about creating tools that will provide our staff and clients with simple solutions.
- You'll help contribute to our roadmap
- You'll ship code regularly
- You should love using new technologies to solve hard problems
- You'll show ownership over whatever you build
- Passionate about building things and technology
- Comfortable owning, building, and deploying projects
- Excited about integration projects
- Understand the importance of communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced or interested in technology
- Database technologies like SQL Server and MySQL
- Git for source control and code reviews
- Mobile, Android and iOS development
- You might have a great CS or Engineering degree, or something else, or you dropped out, or you didn't even go to school! Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people.
Bottom line... if you are a fast learner who is passionate about taking complex problems and making easy-to-use solutions for our staff and clients, we want you to join our team. Your work will be meaningful and our awesome benefits will keep you happy and healthy.
Send us your resume and cover letter, with your salary expectations, to [email protected] Put SMGI-AD-218 in the subject line. Also, send us your three projects you are most proud of. We would love to see what you have accomplished. We look forward to hearing from you.
Oh, and you'll need reliable transportation to get here. We're at the Pacific Highway Border Crossing in South Surrey and there is no public transport to this location.
No outsourcing companies or agents please.
Applicants must be in Canada and eligible to work at the time of application